Today there are endless egg benedict variations including Eggs Florentine, Eggs Hussarde, Eggs Cochon and Eggs Mornay to name but a few. However, one of the most popular adaptions (and a sure hangover cure) is Oysters Benedict.
- 2 Taylor Oysters, Shucked or Jarred, per each muffin half served
- Ham, thinly sliced
- English Muffin, Sliced and toasted
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Parsley, Fresh minced
- Drain the oysters and set aside.
- Melt a little butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly saute the ham.
- Remove ham from pan and keep warm.
- Sauté the oysters in butter until the edges begin to curl.
- Place a slice of warmed ham on each English muffin slice.
- Top with 2 Taylor Oysters.
- Top with Hollandaise sauce.
- Garnish with fresh minced parsley and serve immediately.