Come Sunday, February 5th the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons will face off in Super Bowl 51. It’s sure to be an exciting game with each side cheering loudly for their favorite team.
But the day would not be complete with accompanying food and drink. This year’s touchdown favorites are Spicy Chowder Crackers and Bloody Rita Oyster Shooters. With both you’re sure to score with guests.
Spicy Chowder Crackers
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 ounce package oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Whisk together canola oil, Cajun seasoning and salt.
- Add oyster crackers to Cajun seasoning mixture.
- Gently mix to coat.
- Lay oyster crackers in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Bloody Rita Oyster Shooters